406 Auto Parts Inc.
was established in 2000 by Joe and Dan Serravalle.
Joe is a veteran with
over 20 years experience in the auto recycling industry. Dan is the second generation entrepreneur that brings youth and an unparelled enthusiam for to the business.
is situated on a 10 acre fenced yard. Our buildings include
20,000 sq. ft. of storage warehousing and 4 dismantling
Through our network partnership with Hollander
Eden Parts, we have access to over 2,000 wrecking yards across North
America. This allows us to source millions of parts within 24
Our Mission and Promise
"To provide Niagara and surrounding areas with
quality used auto parts and services, with the utmost
406 is a proud member
of the Ontario Auto Recyler's Asssociation. As a condition of
membership and to ensure that we provide you with the utmost quality
in parts and service, we adhere to the following standards and code:
Code of Ethics:
- To respect the reputation, profile and status of the Ontario Automotive Recyclers Association, and represent the
- To operate according to the ordinances, statutes and laws of the various jurisdictions;
- To promote the conservation of energy and the total utilization of our natural and manufactured resources;
- To minimize the reduction of usable automotive parts to scrap, as long as we believe there remains a reasonable potential
of saving the energy it represents, by negating the need to manufacture a similar replacement part;
- To maintain a clean and non-polluting environment in and around our place(s) of business;
- To participate in the functions and activities of the Association, and where possible lend my/our business and